Mad Mood Slime(Egon Spengler[Ghostbusters{1984}] X Ghostbuster!Reader)

Over 1000 reads already? You guys are amazing, I love you so much. Thank you.

I wanna cry because there're so many damn one shots I wanna write at once but that's impossible since I'm the only one writing these. 

I'm gonna try to crank out a few short ones since I have some time.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.- 

I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning because I was pissed. The problem was I didn't know why.

I stood in the bathroom with my hands on the sides of one of the sinks. My eyes were glued on my reflection in the mirror.

What is wrong with me, I thought.

"Care to join me, (Y/N)?" Peter flirted upon coming in with a towel and a fresh set of clothes.

"Fuck off before I cut your dick off and shove it down your throat, Venkman," I snarled.

His eyes widened a bit. I never gave threats to Peter.

"Egon, come get your attack dog!" he yelled. He was an expert at making shit worse.

I jumped at him, only for a pair of arms to wrap around me and pull me away from Peter. Egon's arms. His grip was tight on me as he pulled me into the bedroom. He sat me down on his bed then sat next to me with a firm grip on my shoulders.

"Please try to relax, darling," he said then proceeded to look over my body for any potential causes of my outburst. He found a wet spot on my pants. He rolled up my pant leg to find a patch of mood slime on my calf.

"Ah-ha. That's the problem," he said. He got up, slipped a pair of rubber gloves on, then sat back down next to me. He placed my leg on his lap and began to hum to the slime.

As the slime calmed down, so did I. Egon smiled upon noticing my mood change. Once the slime was happy enough, he peeled it off my skin and added it to the jar of positively charged mood slime he had.

"How do you feel now?" he asked upon sitting next to me once more, now without the gloves.

"Much better. Thank you, Egie," I smiled. I hugged him. He returned the gesture.

"I do question how the mood slime became attached to you in the first place," he pondered.

"I'm just as confused as you are," I said.

-------

I'd say I hope you guys don't mind the shorter ones, but the numbers are telling me you don't mind at all. Seriously, guys. I didn't expect my book to pick back up this quick after I left. Thank you so much.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo