Back Walking(Sportacus[LazyTown] X Reader)

This one may or may not be the last one I'm doing today. While I'm back, my motivation's iffy.

-------

You had overdone it with yoga with Robbie. Your back felt stiff. You were laying in your bed playing (video game) on your Switch. You heard a knock on your door. You paused your game, got up with a groan, and answered the door.

There stood Sportacus with his usual joyful smile.

You smiled up at him. "Hey, Sport."

"Would you like to play baseball with the kids and I, love?" he asked while taking your hands in his.

"I would love to, but I hurt my back doing yoga with Robbie. I overestimated how flexible I am and now my back feels super stiff," you replied.

"I think I can help with that," he smiled.

"How?" you questioned.

"Have you ever let anyone walk on your back?" he asked.

You nodded. "My mom would when I had my first job."

"Are you okay with me walking on your back?"

"Go for it. We'll do it in the living room."

You let him in and shut the door. You lied down on the floor in the living room on your stomach. You felt Sportacus gently hold his foot against the top of your spine.

"Take deep breaths and let them out when I add weight, okay? Your muscles can't be tensing," he instructed. "And please say if I hurt you."

"I'm ready, Sportacus," you told him. You let out your deep breath as Sportcus added all his weight. Pops came from your spine and groans came from your mouth.

"How are you doing?" he paused the process.

"Great," you replied. "You're doing awesome, Sport. Keep going."

Another groan and more popping were heard from your body once Sportacus continued.

"I think you're finished," he mentioned after popping the lowest area of your back. "Don't move for about ten minutes."

"Will you stay with me?" you requested.

You felt Sportacus straddle your legs and begin to massage your back. You melted under his touch. You let out a happy sigh.

"How does that feel, love?" he smiled.

"So good, Sportacus," you hummed. "Thank you."

He kissed the nape of your neck. "Anything for you."

-------

As always embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo