Bonfire(Jackson Jekyll[ Monster High] X Shapeshifter!Reader)

I was able to get through my anxiety, so here we go. 

I can't thank you enough for helping me, EyerusCat. You made it a lot easier for me to deal with. Thank you.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I smiled at Jackson's setup. He had his fire pit fueled up with wood and flammables and two cushy sleeping bags on top of each other on the ground by the pit for us to sit on.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Well, we've been working hard for midterms and now that we're in the second semester, I thought we could use tonight as a date night and to relax our brains," he smiled. "And I know how much you like fire."

I giggled softly. "Thank you, Jackson."

He feigned nervousness while rubbing the back of his neck. "I think I forgot the matches." He then smiled. "Wanna do the honors?"

I smiled. "Gladly." I became a fire elemental and shot a flame at the fire pit. The yellow-orange flame touched every flammable and brought the fire pit to life.

Jackson and I sat down on the sleeping bags. The heat from the fire slowly turned our faces red. I leaned against Jackson.

"This is really nice, Jackson. Thank you."

"You deserve it. Unlike Holt."

"Did he cheat again?"

"Frankie told me where he hid his cheat sheet."

I laughed. "He never learns."

"Nope."

"I love you, Jackson."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

-------

Jack Frost and Bendy are next.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo