Sweater(Animatronic!Toy Bonnie[Five Nights at Freddy's 2] X Reader)

I'm getting the feeling that posting these separately won't do well. Or maybe they will and I'm just overthinking yet again.

It's honestly kind of killing me inside how short these are, but.

-------

You walked into the office with a shopping bag in your hand. Despite him being a robot, you got Toy Bonnie a sweater that reminded you of him.

The midnight bell rang, signaling the start of your shift. You wound the Marionette's music box up. After a few minutes, Toy Bonnie came into the office through the right vent.

His ears whirred happily at me. His emerald eyes glowed. "Hi, superstar. What's in the bag?"

"Call me silly, but this reminded me of you, so I got it for you," you explained. "I know you're a robot, but I couldn't resist." You got up from the office chair and put the bag on the desk. You pulled out a red sweater with a white silhouette of a bow tie below the collar out of the bag.

The rabbit gasped happily. "(N/N)! You shouldn't have!"

You giggled softly. "I hope I got the right size. It's a men's extra large."

He took the sweater from you and slid it on. It looked like it fit perfectly. He hugged himself. "It's so soft. I love it." He then hugged you. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

You hugged back. "You're welcome, Cinnabon."

-------

Golden Freddy's next.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo