The End(Beast!/Toon!Bendy[Bendy and the Dark Revival] X Reader)

Rereading this one makes me realize how fucking out of character Bendy probably is in the first half, so I have no idea why I'm even posting this one.

I got the idea from watching a "Let's Play" of BATDR, like, two or three days after the game came out. Or maybe the day of. I can't really remember.

Let me know what you guys think of this one. I'm not fully proud of it.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I remained silent as Bendy pulled me somewhere. He was in his Ink Demon form and I obeyed him to keep myself alive even though he behaved much more merciful to me. It was fear making me a slave to him. He was seen as an overpowered monster who killed for enjoyment and despite him favoring me, I still felt scared for my life. Deep down, I still loved him. None of this was his fault.

We ended up in a room with a projector and a reel with a tape label titled "The End." My stomach churned and my heart pounded as Bendy suddenly turned into his final form. He faced me.

"That reel kills me," he said. His voice was deep and gurgly.

"Is that why you brought me here..? To kill you..?" I asked.

"It also sets you free. You out of all people don't deserve to be here. To be stuck here like me."

"Bendy.. I can't do that to you.."

"You can and you will. You won't survive here. I won't let you exist in this world for another second. For your own good, I need you to do this. I'll never truly die."

He pushed the reel into my hands.

"You'll come back..? If I do this..?"

"I'll come back."

"Will you hate me..?"

"Never. I want nothing more than to never see you here suffering."

I looked down at the reel then at the projector I had to use. I sighed.

"Okay.."

I loaded the reel into the projector and turned it on. I shone the light at Bendy. 

He dissolved into nothingness. I blacked out seconds later.

-

I woke up with a soft whimper. Looking around, I noticed I was in my room in my bed. I sniffled.

It was all a dream.

I rubbed my wet eyes. I felt confused and discombobulated. The dream felt more real than the reality I was in. I looked over at my wall to see various Polaroids of Bendy and I taped up.

I heard a gentle knock.

"Toots? You's awake yet?"

It was Bendy.

"Yeah.."

The demon opened my door and came in. He gave me a teasing yet gentle smile. "Stay up too late writin' again?" He then hurried over to me upon noticing my red eyes. "Toots, what's wrong? Bad dream?"

I pulled him up onto my bed. "Yeah. You were this beast and the only way I could escape was to kill you with a reel.. Did I kill you..? Was it real..?"

"No, no. Ya didn't kill me, toots," he soothed. He stood on his knees in between my legs and hugged me. "It wasn't real." He kissed my forehead. "I'm fine, Boris n' Alice are fine, ev'ryone's peachy keen. Henry n' Linda went shoppin'."

My breathing hitched as I sighed. I clung to him. "I love you, Bendy.."

Bendy gave me a loving squeeze. "I loves ya too, toots. Wanna go watch some TV?"

"Yeah.."

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo