Taking A Nap(Glamrock Freddy[F.N.a.F.: Security Breach] X Reader)

It's about time I posted another Glamrock Freddy one shot. I know Monty has two already.

-------

"Are you sure you can make it through tonight? I can deal with everything," Vanessa asked in reference to your lack of sleep. You both were walking to Rockstar Row.

You yawned. "Yeah, I'm sure.. I can't let you do everything yourself."

"I used to do everything before you got hired," she said. "I can handle it. Go see Freddy and take a nap."

"No, I'm fine," you insisted. 

She rolled her eyes. "God, you're stubborn."

"I survived a day of my old job on four hours of sleep and painful period cramps, Vanessa. I can deal with this," you said.

She sighed. "Okay, fine. If you say so. Go to the daycare and check on Sun. Get some sundrops to keep yourself awake."

You parted ways with her. You were about halfway to the daycare when the lights went out. Moon was about to make his appearance.

After a few minutes, you heard, "Naughty, naughty.."

"Oh, boy," you muttered.

The daycare animatronic came into your line of sight. He froze while staring you down for a few seconds. He came over to you. "You're tired."

"Yes, and?" you asked.

"How many hours of sleep did you get?" he asked.

"Five," you said.

"How many do you need to feel rested?" he questioned.

"Eight or nine," you replied.

"Come to the daycare and take a nap," he told you. "You aren't working on five hours of sleep. You need more."

"Moon, I'm fine," you insisted. "I've run on worse."

He crossed his arms. "That doesn't matter. You need rest. Your body isn't functioning properly."

You rolled your eyes with a sigh. You changed the subject. "Vanessa told me to check on you and Sun."

"We're fine. You're not," he scolded. His voice turned robotic. "Contacting Glamrock Freddy."

Moments later, you heard Freddy's heavy footfalls. You watched him run over to you and Moon.

"Hello, superstar," he smiled at you then looked at Moon. "You contacted me, Moon?"

"Officer (Y/N) won't take a nap," the daycare attendant ratted you out. "She's running on only five hours of sleep."

"Really, Moon?" you sighed.

"Yes. If I can't get you to take a nap, he will," he said.

"You do look tired, superstar. Perhaps you should take a nap," Freddy suggested.

"I'm fine, Freddy," you said. You yelped in surprise as the bear scooped you into his arms.

"Vanessa gave me permission to put you to sleep when I saw you tonight," he informed. "You will not get in trouble for sleeping on the job."

"I have no choice, do I?" you assumed.

"Moon is right. You need more sleep. I will make you as comfortable as possible," he said.

"Need some moondrops?" Moon asked.

"No, thanks," you said then yawned. "I'm tired enough.. I don't need drugs."

"Thank you for contacting me, Moon. Have a nice night," Freddy said to him.

"Make sure she actually sleeps," he commanded before continuing his patrol.

Your head rested against Freddy's chest. The walk back to Rockstar Row began.

"Working in your current state is not good for you, superstar," Freddy advised.

You yawned yet again. "I know, I know.."

You soon got to Freddy's room. Once in, he carefully laid you down on the couch. You used the giant plush as a pillow. The bear draped a Freddy themed throw blanket over you. He sat next to you on the floor beside the couch. He gently took your hand in his.

"Take a nap, starlet," he softly said. "I will wake you up at 5:50."

"Will you stay with me?" you asked, struggling to keep your eyes open.

He nodded. "I will be by your side until you wake up." He leaned over and gently nuzzled his metal mouth against your forehead in a kiss-like gesture.

Your eyes drooped closed. The last thing you heard was Freddy murmuring, "Sweet dreams, (Y/N). I love you."

-------

I'll try to get more out today, but I'm not making any promises.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo