Kidnapped(Jimmy Neutron X Reader)

Today's my day off and a fan wants more Jimmy, so here it is. Said fan actually asked if they could rewrite this one and their version was pretty good. I approve.

I've decided that after this one, newer one shots will be posted since after I quit Wattpad, I have added new fictional others. So, I might as well get those out of the way first then kill myself over deciding between the hundreds of old one shots I've written in the past to post next.

For now, Jimmy Neutron.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I kept my head low while walking with a pair of Goobot's guards to my cell. I'd planned to attempt to give Jimmy a call after they were out of earshot.

After the parent-napping incident, we were all oblivious of Goobot's return. Goddard had turned him sunny side up. What gave us a reason to worry? Once an egg is cooked, you can't change it back to its original state.

Well, we were wrong. Goobot eventually turned back to normal. He sent a lone ship to take Jimmy's first and only girlfriend, me, as a revenge plan.

Sounds cliche, right?

Now, I was being led to the dungeon. What my fate was, I had no clue. All I could hope for was my phone call to reach Jimmy and I'd be saved.

I was pushed into my cell. The door slammed shut behind me. I heard the pair of guards hover out of the dungeon. I gripped my phone in my pocket. I went to the back of the cell. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jimmy's number. I gnawed my lip nervously at the ringing tone.

"(Y/N), are you okay?"Jimmy panicked. 

"I'm fine, Jimmy. Goobot didn't tell me what's gonna happen to me. All I know is Poultra's still alive and Gootbot doesn't have a queen. I'm screwed either way," I told him worriedly.

"You're not gonna get eaten by Poultra and become Goobot's queen. I'm coming. Hang in there. I'd say I'm about halfway there. I should be there by tomorrow. I won't let anything happen to you, (Y/N). I promise," he vowed.

"Hurry, Jimmy," I begged. 

"I'll get there as soon as I can," he said.

At the sound of a few guards coming over to the cells, I hung up and hid my phone. I sat against a wall. I pulled my knees to my chest.

You're gonna be fine. Jimmy's coming, I thought to calm my nerves.

After a while, I fell asleep on the hard floor of my cell.

-

I was awoken by chaos outside my cell. I got up and ran over to the door to see Jimmy and Goddard fighting the guards with Goddard's defense system and a few of Jimmy's battle-worthy inventions.

I got an idea. "Jimmy, back up from Goddard!"

"Are you gonna say what I think you're gonna say?!" he yelled through the chaos.

"Damn right!" I exclaimed. "Goddard, play dead!" I ran to the back of my cell with my fingers in my ears.

Jimmy dodged the explosion with ease. It caused my cell door to be blown apart and the guards to be knocked out.

I unplugged my ears and ran out into the open. Jimmy embraced me tightly. I returned the gesture.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he said.

"Thanks for saving me, Jimmy," I kissed his lips. He kissed back but had to pull back shortly after due to the situation.

"We can continue the reunion on Earth," he joked. "Let's get out of here before we can't escape."

The genius took my hand and we ran off to escape the planet and head back home.

-------

The good thing is I haven't added too many new fictional others since I left. The bad news is I've still written quite a few one shots and now I can't decide.

Well, let's see who I pick next.

I also just realized that this is kind of cringy.

Oh, well.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo