Trust Issues

First One-shot but they do get better and this is set in RTTE season 2 for those who haven't watched it. Hope you Enjoy!!!!

It was a warm sunny day on the Edge and the group were all in the clubhouse. None of them had noticed the terrible terror crashing in through the window. It had been travelling for miles and had managed to escape a rogue dragon hunter ship.

Hiccup woke with a start and saw the terrible terror staring at him with deep intensity. This message was urgent. He reached for the rolled up paper attached to it's leg and read the message. It was from his father, Berk needed assistance. Berk was being attacked by angry dragon hunters and many Vikings had been taken hostage. Hiccup was so furious he slammed his fist on the table beside him and broke it in half, this made the other dragon riders wake up with a start.

Astrid slowly strode over to Hiccup and put one hand on his shoulder, whilst taking the paper with the other hand. She stood up and gestured to help Hiccup get up from the floor, but he ignored her and walked out of the clubhouse and off to his own hut. Astrid dropped the paper and ran after Hiccup.

"Hiccup! Wait, let's talk!" She waited for an answer. Then Hiccup stopped in his tracks as soon as he got to his hut. He slowly turned to face Astrid,

"What is there to talk about? Berk is under attack and there 's not much I can do. If we leave now, the dragon hunters will be gone by the time we get there... I don't know what to do." He cast his gaze towards his metal leg and fumbled with his fingers.

"You won't know until you try..." Astrid tried comforting Hiccup but he didn't accept it,

"Only I do, remember what happened with Dagur?" His eyes looked directly into Astrid's. Astrid looked back in his and took both of his hands before she spoke again,

"Do you trust me?" Hiccup nodded, "Good, because whatever doubts you're feeling or if you're scared. Just look in here," She placed her hand on his chest, indicating his heart, "and remember who you are..." Hiccup looked up at Astrid. Had she managed to comfort him?

He pulled Astrid closer to him and placed a hand around her neck, leaned in and kissed her. Their bodies became one and was a scene of passion as their bodies came closer and closer together, until they broke away gasping for breath. But even when they broke away they never took their gaze off one another, they stood there with their heads leaning against one another but their lips weren't touching.

"Hiccup! Let's go before the dragon hunters retreat back into the sea!" A worried voice broke the atmosphere and placed the couple back into the real world. It took them a couple of seconds before they broke away from each other and the contact was lost. They strode back into the clubhouse and saw the gang looking at them. Out of the silence, Tuffnut exclaimed,

"Alright lovebirds! Sorry to cut the honeymoon so short, but there's an island to protect!" Hiccup and Astrid both went red and looked embarrassingly at each other before hopping onto their dragons and flying off into the direction of Berk...

Thanks for reading this it really means a lot and I will try and post more.

This is set just after season 2 finishes don't worry though if you haven't seen any of them! There isn't any spoilers in this episode!