I'm Sorry - Request

Okay this is my next request and sorry that it may have taken me a while to publish it but here we go! Requested by linahofferson18 and all the characters look how they do in RTTE, also this is another modern au!!! (I'm sorry I really couldn't think of a way in order to do this in viking times!!)

Now I have a little problem with this story, or should I say stories! I have two ideas but the two are entirely different. But because in the request there was no specification, I've decide to write both of them and I want you to vote down in the comments on which story you prefer. That way when I try doing this kind of story again I'll have a clear idea on what most you will like to read!! Thanks!!! 👍🏻👍🏻😍😍

Story 1: Accident

Astrid's POV:

I sat in the living room awaiting Hiccup's return. We've been married for a couple of weeks now and things between us have moved pretty fast and faster than I expected them to. I was reading my book on the couch until I heard the familiar click of the lock. Hiccup's home. My mind raced, how should I tell him, when should I tell him? I was so confused, excited and nervous all at the same time. I just had to tell him.

"I'm home!" I turned around on the couch and looked at him smiling,

"Hi babe! How are you?" Hiccup closed the door and began to take his coat off,

"Hungry." I smiled. Ah, the humor never ends. Hiccup quietly placed his coat on the rack and walked into the kitchen. When he was out of sight I pulled out the pregnancy test. I read the screen, 'Positive' and I was just hoping that that was good.

"What is there?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, the pregnancy still evident in my hands.

"Nothing... Wanna go to a restaurant?" He was still looking inside the fridge as he asked this. I smiled, this was my chance.

"Yeah, I mean I am eating for two now..." Slam. Hiccup had closed the fridge door and looked at me. He frowned before seeing the pregnancy test in my hands. He slowly walked over to me, his soft strong hands wrapped themselves around the test and pulled it out of mine.

"Really?!" I smiled at him,

"Yeah!" Hiccup dropped the test and hugged me tight spinning me around the room in excitement. Eventually he stopped spinning me around,

"I'm... I'm gonna be a... Dad?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah!" We continued to celebrate throughout the night.

***The Next Day***

I woke up that morning and looked at my alarm clock. 8:30. I guess I'd better get up and head to work.

I walked over to the kitchen and looked for some cereal. I reached into the cupboard and grabbed my special cereal box marked, 'Astrid Cereal, Hands Off!!!' and I smiled at my little note to Hiccup. I poured my cereal and ate whilst watching the TV. After getting dressed I walked down to the parking lot below our apartment. I quietly searched for my car whilst digging in my bag for my car keys. I heard a click as I grabbed my keys.

I drove down the street down towards my work. The road was strangely quiet this morning. I looked down at my watch quickly, 9:00. I was 5 minutes early for work, so I decided to go the long way round. That was my mistake. Just as i drove out from the intersection I heard a loud screech coming from my left. I turned to look, but it was too late. The car came crashing into my car causing me to black out, and once I had all I could see was Hiccup's face.