Buried Alive

This is my 80th One Shot!!! OMG!!! I can't believe it and Ove gotten around 70k reads thank you all soooo much!!

So this one is special and it's a request from Dragon-Mistress who like me, wanted to see Snotlout buried alive so I decided to write my idea on how it happens...

Hope you guys enjoy!

"Hey babe!" Snotlout ran across the village when he saw Ruffnut. Instead of running towards him like some expected, she ran in the other direction. Snotlout still followed her and didn't give up, even when she did her clever turns down narrow alleys.

"Go away Snotlout!" Ruffnut yelled at him when he finally managed to catch up with her, out of breath.

"What do you mean?" Snotlout asked dumbly. Ruff rolled her eyes but the noticed a ditch beside her.

She grabbed Snotlout by the scruff of his neck and chucked him in the ditch. He yelled out in pain when his body smashed against the ground. Ruff then began to cover his body in dirt and anything else she could find.

When she finished, Ruffnut ran away from the scene of the crime. Far away...

***

A Few hours later.......

Astrid was walking through the village when she suddenly heard what sounded like muffled screams. Astrid, being the curious person she is, ran over to the source of the screams and tried to uncover the mystery.

"Help!" The muffled voice was now more audible than before.

"Snotlout?" Astrid asked aloud. She ran over to a new patch of recently dug up dirt. She then noticed it was moving. Was someone underneath here?

Astrid suddenly began to dig up the dirt and eventually came eye to eye with Snotlout who looked more dead than alive.

"Oh thank Gods! I thought I was gonna be gone!" Snotlout cried out when he was finally released from his grave prison.

"Snotlout, what were you doing buried 3 feet underground?" Snotlout went stiff as Astrid sent him a questioning look.

"Ruffnut and I may have had a slight disagreement on some things..." Snotlout replied reluctantly. Astrid smiled widely, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Okay..." Astrid said trying to hold back tears.

Done!

I wrote this one during French class whilst a movie was playing. It was funny because I had my friend keep a lookout for the teacher to see whether he was looking at me! 😂😂

Anyway I hope you guys like this one and whoever writes the funniest comment will get a shoutout in my next one shot!!! 😍😍

Love y'all!