|| Rest time ||

This will be partially a story type one not text type. Happy reading!

Sonic was seated by the couch busy looking at their iPad for some comments. Silver came by munching on delicious Doritos and looking at both. Shadow went over at Sonic and cringe. "What are you looking for?" He asks the blue hedgehog who is deep in thought.

"Many people have recently commented for questions and dares to us a lot lately. Man I didn't know that we come this far." He explained smiling a bit. "Don't forget the torturous questions they asked us about. And some of the dares were uncomfortable." He replied.

"But say, you guys did enjoyed some of the dares and asks hm?" Sonic then says looking at his friends. Silver looks up and says. "Well some of it really. It's just the thing you know?" He replies escaping a small smile. Shadow shake his head.

"I wanna end this."

"Aww, come on Shadz at least enjoy a part where you freely do something horrible to me don't it?" Sonic says. "Fine, minor of it I guess." He finally settles.

"So do we still continue? We have a list to do." Sonic asks, showing them the screen where the comments have been.

"Gotta say they're all hyper on seeing our reactions and actions. Sure." Shadow replies grimly. "Great! Then we'll settle on it then." Sonic finally declares as Silver brought out their cam recorder. "Just fixed this from Tails so our screen will be HD."

"Good!" The blue hedgehog smiles and winks. Shadow just looks at them both and shakes his head as he look out the window. "So you guys still doing the thing?" Manic asks peeking out from the door.

"Manic!?" Sonic says shooing him out.