Oh Brother

@SonIlverLover2007:
I dare sonic and shadz to act like there brothers for 20 dares I like to see them like this :3
@IamBest12:
I have a question, have you guys ever played NIGHTS Journey of dreams it's a good game it's for Wii (just so you know, NIGHTS has been following Sonic she's hiding in almost all of your games).
If you haven't played NIGHTS Journey of dreams, then I dare you to order NIGHTS Journey of dreams and play it.(so far I know it's for Wii but I know they have it for other systems to)

Sonic: Okay this is getting a little bit out of hand and annoying. First you dared me to act like Shadow, then Squidward, the next is to be a overly protective mother... Now you want me to act like brother-brother with Shadow?!

Silver: But I though you two shared bonds like brother.

Sonic: That's BEFORE they started to dare me acting like different people. I don't know when this will end. I just want to run and say hi to random people then eat chilidogs. (;A;) Is that much to ask?!

Silver: (0-0) Then it's a no I guess.

Sonic: But I'd do the brother-brother thing if I wouldn't do the over protective mother and Shadow act. (-v-)

Silver: Then DO it. No one says you have no authority to cancel that, can you?

Sonic: Okay (:3) I will no longer act like Shadow or a mother anymore.

Shadow: Thank Chaos!

Sonic: *zips to him* But, I'll be the brother-brother of Shadow he Hedgehog for 20 dares!

Shadow: What the-?! *groans* This couldn't get any better. *facepalms*

Sonic: *pats his back* There, there.

Shadow: Do I have an authority to punch someone?

Silver: Nope! You gotta be nice his year. (:3)

Shadow:(_^_)

Sonic: Nights Journey of Dreams? Never heard of it. But I do know this one person naming Nights, I think we met before but it was a long time ago.

Silver: Umm... It's that a game? We're not video game characters that's doing things right?

Shadow: You only realized that right now?

Sonic: My whole life have been only a lie.

Shadow: Sorry we can't play the game. I threw all of our gaming consoles outside the pool and they short circuited.

Sonic & Silver: Shadow!

Shadow: *puts on shades* Deal with it.