FanFics

@dragonflyer3:
Can I ask, how do you like the stories people post about you three? I'm curious :3
Also. What do you guys think of my character. I mean from she looks like amy. *coughs* but not annoying

Sonic: I wouldn't say Amy is annoying you know.

Silver: First question... Uhh... It's actually nice to see so,e people that support us. I like those fanfcitions involving action and stuff.

Sonic: Well, some fanficitons, is that what it's called, interest me with some flick of thriller, and some authors really getting my personality. Also it's funny to see how they effort to do how we act and sound around.

Shadow: I like certain 'fanfictions' with the thrill and adventure, also some involving the headquarters, GUN facilities, some authors even know how they describe Tails' mechanism, Eggman's mechanism and all other preferences. It just isn't feel right whenever I see others making books about me and seeing that Maria is alive somehow.

Silver: Also, *chuckles* there are a lot of books involving the three of us, like having adventures, meeting in one place, possibly brothers, or we're werewolves, vampires of element users and stuff.

Sonic: Don't ya forget about the three of us, or should I include Mephiles, loving Amy... Just wow.

Shadow: Even is there are other stories that we like and arouses our interests, some stories we don't much like about and the grammars, please.

Silver: What Shadow here is trying to say, whatever the people's FanFiction made about us, even if it's interesting, greatly created or maybe to cringey and needs some time to practice, we're glad and fascinated to know that a lot of people here support and finds making stories very imaginative.

Sonic: Remember guys, it's really fun to see you all doing your efforts on creating stories about us, even if we dislike certain books but we're not to judge a book by its cover, or its content, we're here to see something that arouses our interest of. And you guys are way past cool in making such stories.

Chip: *cries* It's so motivational!

Silver: Umm Sonic... You're returning back to your old self.

Sonic: I do? I don't know. This motivational thing really gets to my head hehe.

Shadow: Besides from looking like Amy? I wouldn't be criticizing right now but, you do know you should create an oc according to the style you like?

Sonic: That's mean Shadow.

Shadow: I know and thank you very much.

Silver: Try to filter her looks perhaps? It's really uncomfortable to see ocs looking like us or rather, changing our styles and such.

Shadow: That's what I'm trying to say.