I have a headache

@DarkRose002:
Shadow isn't here so... Sorry Sonic for my last question (what happen if you and Shadow are siblings)forgive me please I'll give you lots of chilidogs
Thank you Silver for the last dare :D and finally I have for you a question: what is your favorite song from your videogames?

Sonic: Apology accepted! Well good thing Shadow isn't here so he wouldn't know about it. But shucks, you're making me blush with giving me your chilidogs. Thanks! Also he would add the pain I got from the beating of Amy's hammer, yowch.

Silver: Your welcome! You can count on it!

Chip: Hehe, sorry Sonic. We just thought you two would've look good together, but I guess not.

Sonic: *rolls eyes* Now you see the wrath of Amy Rose when she gets angry.

Silver: Favorite song? Well you know what that is. Dreams of An Absolution of course! If you listen further and understand what the song meant, you'll love it!

Sonic: *holds head cause it hurts* So what does it mean?

Silver: Well, meaningly it says about me and how I dream to save the future from the apocalypse. And I'd begin to save the past so my future world wouldn't be destroyed, and that's how I manage to be with you guys.

Sonic: Aww, how touching. But I still wouldn't forgive you for putting me in the marriage dare and even sing the Jaws song.

Silver: That's what friends are for~