Update for part ii

(Updated 2.0)

       Every book posted on Wattpad have limitations. Maximum will be 200. And we're almost at the end of this journey.

But not for long people! I've come here to holler great news that will entice you, and interest you for the least. We have come far, laughing our stocks off at my humor or my awfulness at being funny, but I've come to notice and love your support as we journey until the end.

But it is not the end, it's only the beginning. So it comes here, the part ii will be posted! As soon as I instruct you guys with this one, if you are interested to be part of asking our main cast here.

So far, we have:
Sonic, Shadow, Silver as our mains (evidently)

But we will have additionals! I couldn't decide whether to put more into the cast, but I'll let you people decide, voting if you may! If anyone of you like them, please comment the following characters you want to add on our next adventure!

Dr. Eggman, Infinite/Zero the Jackal, Gadget the Rookie(wolf), Scourge the Hedgehog (you ladies love him)

That's all for our list.

Continuing on, I will have some major improvements for our next series. Since I have zero self control when it comes to organizing some stuff, I'm going to begin now.

When I post a chapter, I will be putting up dates on when I posted it, so you will know when I last time updated and did your asks and dares. Per chapter, I will be picking first  7 lucky commentors who asked questions and their dares and I will be putting them up in the next chapter. The questions and dares will be separated to avoid confusion or/and conflict.

Every chapter will have seven (7) people who commented on their questions and dares.

For the soon to be posted book, I will be picking out 20 people who first commented here on their questions and dares (but make sure to vote for which character will be added in the cast). And those 20 people will be featured on the book's very first questions/dares chapter, and you'll be having a surprise too! 

(Update: Forgot to mention, submission of comment entries will be up until June 24  - until midnight of that day, after our blue boy's bday!!! That's where I will be picking our 20 entries!!)

@TheSonicFan76 will be the first person I will be featuring on our first chapter because I couldn't insert their dare and question in this book. So don't worry :)

For any more clarifications, please message me via private message. (Wow I sound like a promoter). Because I am promoting my book!

I'll put up more updates for our next book. That's all! Run like the wind!