Seth Rollins #44

"So, next week we're on the road for five days," I told Seth as I walked around our room grabbing my things."

"Babe." I heard Seth say, but just shrugged it off.

"So, you need plenty of tops and trousers, I know how many you get through in a week." I grabbed my ring gear, and my spare boots, throwing them into my case.

"Babe."

"Then, we've got media on the Thursday, so make sure you take your suit." I ticked the packed stuff off of my list.

"Yeah, but babe," I turned around and glared over at him.

"Seth, can you get packing please." I pleaded, stumbling around his sprawled out figure on the bed, limbs dangling everywhere. "Come on man, get a move on."

"Babe!" He repeated once again.

"Stop interrupting me, I'm trying to talk and pack my stuff, just like you should be doing. What do you want?" I asked him.

"I love you," he grinned, as I shook my head sighing. I couldn't help but smile, walking over and placing a quick kiss on his head, then going back to my wardrobe. "Aren't you going to say it back?"

"Fine. I love you too, now can you please pack, otherwise I'm just going to have to leave you behind." Seth let out a loud sigh, walking over to his bag and grabbing his things.