Finn Balor #9

I felt the final brush of red paint cover my arm. I looked down at my body then back at Bayley. "How do I look?" She smiled as she noticed me.

"You look perfect, Finn would love it." For a Halloween photoshoot I had been dressed up to look like the Demon King. I grabbed my phone to take a few photos when I felt a whisper from behind me. I turned around and saw Bayley smirking.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She turned her phone around to reveal Finn sat on Skype icing his shoulder. I waved as he winked at me, his mouth wide in shock. "What do you think?" He smiled through the camera.

"Wow." Was all he could say. I giggled, running a hand through my hair. "You look out of this world, I wish I was there." I sighed, remembering he was still thousands of miles away. Bayley handed me her phone as I walked into a more secluded area. "I miss you," he whispered, brushing the front of his hair with his hand.

"I miss you too love, all this just reminds me how much I miss having you here with me." I looked at his shoulder, knowing how much pain it had caused him.

"I'll be there soon." I nodded. "But for now, make sure you send me all the photos you take tonight, I can't wait to show everyone." I blew a kiss at him, handing him back to Bayley.