Finn Balor #46

"Don't you think Charlotte looks really good in this spread?" I looked across at Finn who was once again scanning the photos from Charlotte's recent shoot for Muscle and Fitness.

"She looks alright," I muttered, pretending not to care. He had become fixated on the photos, and admittedly, she looked great.

"Oh come on, she looks incredible, who knew she had such a great body." I sat upright, staring down at him, shaking my head at him in disbelief.

"Are you quite finished?" I questioned, shutting him down. He rolled his eyes, letting out an Irish chuckle.

"I get what's going on here."
I raised my eyebrow, questioning his conspiracy. "You're jealous." I shook my head, laughing with a tut at him. The truth was of course I was, no woman wanted her man to look at other girls like that.

"Oh babe." He shut the magazine, walking over and kneeling down beside me. "You know I still love you, I was just appreciating Charlotte's hard work, that's all." I rolled my eyes, teasing him a little, brushing my thumb along his cheek.

"You're a dork," I whispered, pecking his lips sweetly.

"I know, but I'm your dork," he whispered, kissing me once again. I nodded feeling his hand on my waist, hugging me close.