Sasha Banks #1

"Hey darling," I smiled walking in and seeing Sasha laid down on the sofa. Her purple laptop was propped on her knees with a steaming cup of coffee beside her. I sat down and looked at her screen noticing that she was responding to plenty of emails. "Do you want to head out tonight? Catch a movie, or a bite to eat?" I could see her biting her tongue probably wishing I wasn't there at this moment. "Or you could just ignore me."

She turned her head to look at me, "can you just leave me alone for a little while? Can't you see I'm busy." I sighed, standing myself up.

"Sorry for being such an inconvenience." I murmured under my breath, walking out of the room. I heard her laptop hit the coffee table.

"No, sweetheart, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just so busy and stressed right now." I turned around to look at her as she walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"You don't need to take it out on me, I was only trying to help." I loosely wrapped my arms around her, reassuring her that things were alright.

"I'm sorry," she smiled, leaning up and pecking my cheek. "How about we catch that movie?" I smirked nodding my head.

"Once you finish your things, I'll be right here waiting."