Seth Rollins #11

"Do you think you can get my cake out of the oven?" I asked looking back at Seth, trying to set the table.

"Of course," he told me, taking the oven gloves, opening the oven up and reaching in to grab the cake tin. "It smells delicious."

"Thank you," I smiled, turning back around, trusting him to complete my request.

I laid the table decorations out symmetrically, disrupted by a loud crash. "Oh no," I heard Seth whisper, terrifying me to turn around.

I slowly span around on my heels, looking at Seth before taking a look at the carnage. "Let me start by saying I'm sorry." He offered me a smile, but I wasn't impressed, looking down to see the cake crumble on the floor.

"I swear down I'm going to give you ten seconds to run before I completely ruin you." I'd never watched him move so fast, running straight up the stairs.

I sighed, not following him at all, taking the pan and brush and sweeping what was a incredibly well done cake into a pile of crumbs, tipping it into the bin.

"I should have known," I whispered to myself, turning around and looking at the clock. Three hours to go, just enough time, as long as the clumsy man stayed well away in the bedroom for as long as possible.