Sami Zayn #7

"I'm sorry," Sami whispered snuggling up in my chest. I ran my hand through his ginger hair, looking down at him.

"What for?" I asked, instantly worrying that he had done something wrong. He sighed staring off at the wall, avoiding all eye contact with me.

"For cheating," he murmured under his breath, just about allowing me to catch what he said.

"Sami, this is the fourth time you've apologised today, it was six months ago." He sighed nodding his head. I ran my hand along his back calmly.

"I'm just sorry," he whispered, as I planted a kiss on the top of his head.

"Sami, one day you'll know when to stop apologising, I've said I'm over it, stop bringing it up." He nodded yet again, his expression turning into a smile.

"Sorry," I giggled digging my elbow in his chest. He jumped up in the air, staring over at me.

"I said stop apologising." He grinned, holding me tighter. I ran my hand through his hair again. "I think every time you say sorry I'm gonna have to punch you in the arm."

"That's fine because you're as weak as anything." I shook my head, hitting his arm forcefully, making him flinch.

"Ouch," he gasped gripping his bicep. I bit my tongue to hold back my laugh.

"See I told you," I smiled smugly, cuddling his muscles tight.