Chad Gable #46

"Sean had such an amazing workout for me today, I really think we've got this plan smashed." I sat down with Chad across the dinner table as we tucked into the healthy meal option Sean had recommended.

"Yeah, Sean. He sounds like a great guy." He moaned. I don't think he quite realised how miserable he sounded.

"Chad? Are you alright?" I asked him, leaning across and grabbing his hand, pulling it onto the table.

"Yeah, I'm just kind of bored of listening to all of this Sean talk." I smirked over at him, as he looked down at the ground.

"You're jealous," I stated, making him look up. He shook his head over at me. "Yes you are, you don't like how much I am talking about Sean because you're jealous." He looked back down at the ground, something he always did when he knew he was wrong. I walked around the table, sitting on his lap and wrapping my arm around his neck. "You really don't have to be jealous Chad, he's just helping me work out, and look better for you."

"You don't have to look good for me, you're perfect as you are. Plus, even I have a little man crush on Sean myself." I giggled at him, pecking his nose.

"Well I don't have a crush on Sean, so shut up and kiss me."