Baron Corbin #27

Baron laced his hand in mine, swinging our arms as we walked down the street. It was late at night and the streets were filled with drunk partiers as the clubs began to kick them out. "I hope I didn't look that bad when I was a drunk twenty something." I giggled shaking my head at Baron, smiling as I remembered when we were their age.

We carried on walking when we heard a wolf whistle behind us. We both turned around to see where it was coming from, only to see two hammered men walk over to us. "Hey sexy," they slurred walking over to me. I could see Baron's arms tensing, so I squeezed his hand gently. The same guy raised his arm in the air, and reached forwards to touch me, only to be stopped by Baron's swinging fist.

"Come on," he bellowed pulling me away from the both, his pace quickening.

"Thank you," I whispered, reaching up on my tiptoes and pecking his cheek.

"I just want to protect you, you never have to thank me, as long as you're safe I'll do whatever it takes." I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, despite what had just happened. "You're alright though?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I told him, resting my head on his shoulder as we carried on walking, trying to get away from the messy club scene.