Charlotte #22

I looked over at Charlotte as we drove to the next arena in the car. She was tapping her finger on the steering wheel, constantly going to say something, then stopping. Eventually I asked her what was going on, as she looked over at me grinning. "I remembered the pick up line I used on you today when we first got together." I looked over at her smiling.

"What was it?" I asked, not being able to recall it at all.

"Okay, so I asked you if you were a vegetable, because if you were, you would have been a cute-cumber." I burst out in laughter as Charlotte joined me, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"That's hilarious, I cant believe that's your pick up line you used on me." She kept interjecting trying to avert the conversation away from it. "Please don't ever forget that, I can't wait to tell the grandchildren all about that."

"Please don't do that, it's so embarrassing." I placed my hand on her thigh. "Seriously."

"Fine I won't, but that will always stay between us my little cute-cumber." A little smirk made its way onto her face as I lightly giggled.

"Alright, but that is it, promise?" She looked over at me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"It's a promise," I told her smiling.