Shane Thorne #47

There was always something so special about Valentine's Day that made the whole day seem perfect. It didn't matter what we were doing or where we were, I loved being with Shane. I woke up the morning of February the fourteenth, shaking Shane so he woke up too. I stretched across and grabbed the card that I had written for him, handing it to him to open.

He tore the envelope off and then opened it up, coughing to clear his throat, and then beginning to read it out loud to embarrass me. "My love, you truly are the best. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and all the support and advice you've given me. You really are the best soul on the planet, and I am the luckiest girl in the world. I dont know what I'd do without you, I love you." Shane leaned across and pecked my cheek, pulling me into his chest.

"It's all true," I whispered, looking up at him.

"I know, and I've got something very special planned for you too. I love you so much too." I propped myself up on my elbows, leaning up and kissing his forehead, running a hand down his face and cupping his cheek.

"I'm so excited," I whispered giddly making him smirk down at me, attacking my sides with tickles.