Finn Balor #27

"Finn!" I shouted from upstairs, hearing him run up to join me in our bedroom. "What are you playing at?" I asked him. He looked back at me in bewilderment, genuinely confused.

"I don't understand, what's going on?" He looked over at me like I had gone crazy, as I handed him my phone. He scrolled down a little bit, suddenly realising what I was on about. "I just want to protect you, what she said about you was really hurtful."

"I can deal with it, I've been receiving hate for years." He came over and sat beside me, placing his hand on my lap. "You really tore into her in that tweet."

"I know, and I'll apologise, but I just do it because I love you and I want to look out for you." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I get that you care and I really appreciate it, just try not to stoop to the level of the fans anymore, for me." I felt him nod on top of my head, squeezing me tightly in his grasp. "I love you, and I'm so grateful that I have a husband who is so protective."

"I love you too, and I'm sorry if I came across rude to the girl." I turned my head around looking into his eyes.

"Of course you didn't, it was just caring that's all," I said reassuringly, kissing his lips softly.