Sasha Banks #19

I grabbed the last few nails and hammered them into the wall. "What you doing?" I turned around and saw Sasha walking over to me with a mug in her hand.

"I'm just hanging up the photo my mum painted for us." I turned it around and showed it to her, lying it on the table. I turned back around and hammered the nail in when I heard a quick squeal and a curse word from behind me. I turned back around and saw Sasha's mouth agape. I looked at the piece of wood she'd tripped over, and then the wonky mug in her hand. Sasha's eyes stayed fixated on the photo where a brown stain in the corner caught my eye.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going." I didn't know what I was going to do, or more importantly what I was going to say.

"My mum is going to kill me," I slightly screamed, knowing just how much the piece of art meant to her.

"I know and I can't apologise enough. I'll make it up to you, the both of you." I grabbed onto it and hung it up, not being able to stop looking at the stain. "You know it doesn't look so bad, you keep looking because you know it's there."

I sighed, "I guess you're right." I turned around and hugged Sasha tight.

"It looks great, don't worry."