Charlotte #25

"I'm not going to tell you again, you need to get your shoulder sorted out, and I'm not messing around." Charlotte frowned, as I saw the pain in her eyes every time she moved. I shook my head in disbelief at her stubborn attitude towards her injury.

"You're not listening to me," she cried out, trying to grab her change of clothes, but I reached forwards and snatched them out of her grasp.

"No, you're not listening to me, now, I'm going to walk you to the doctor whether you like it or not." I placed my hands on her waist, slowly standing her up, and then wrapped her painless arm around me, moving my hand so it sat on her sore shoulder, keeping it in place.

"It doesn't even hurt, I don't know what the fuss is all about." I opened the door up, forcing her out of it and along the corridor.

"Tell your face it doesn't hurt and then I might just believe you." She groaned once again, her walk painfully slow. As much as she didn't want to get attention, deep down she knew it was for the best.

"Just be quiet, you've got what you want." I giggled, leaning across and pecking her slightly red cheek from embarrassment.

"You'll thank me later," I teased, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer.