Big Cass #27

I wrapped the tape around Cass' hand, running my thumb along the cuts and bruises. He remained silent the entire time, looking down at the ground. "There was no need for you to hit him," I whispered, sticking the tape down around his wrist.

"Babe he was touching you inappropriately, what else was I supposed to do." I sighed looking at the sad expression he had, his soft eyes breaking my heart. He slowly moved his gaze so he was looking up at me. "I'm sorry alright, I just want to protect you." I ran my hand through his sweaty hair, cupping his cheek with my hand.

"I know, and I'm so grateful that you do, I just wish that you would react more calmly, not getting yourself hurt." I moved closer towards him, feeling him wrap his arms around me and pull me into a hug.

"I'd rather I get hurt than you, I love you too much to allow the slightest little thing happen to you." I felt him run his hand through my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too," I replied, holding him tightly. I placed my hand on top of his, raising it up to my lips and kissing it softly. "I'm alright, and you're alright, and that is all that matters," I whispered, resting my head on his chest.