Sasha Banks #46

I smiled over at Becky, "I'm looking forward to tonight." She smiled her wide smile over at me.

"Yeah, me too." She agreed. The two of us remained in the corridor for a few minutes when I saw Sasha walking over, her bros furrowed.

"You alright love?" I asked pulling her into me, but she pushed away. I sighed looking over at Becky who walked away to leave me alone with Sasha. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she replied through gritted teeth. I could tell instantly she was lying.

"Now tell me the truth." She looked up at me in disbelief, shaking her head. "I know what it is, you're jealous." Her jaw hit the floor telling me all I needed to know. "Why we you jealous of Becky?" I asked.

"Did you see the smile on her face when you spoke, she's into you." This time it was my turn to shake my head, chuckling at her crazy idea.

"Becky and I were just talking, she's no match for you anyway. She may be funny, but you're funnier, she may be pretty, but you're prettier." She slowly turned her expression into a smile, walking into my arms at last. "Stop getting jealous Sasha, I'm not going anywhere."

"I know, I just get scared," she whispered as I kissed the top of her head reassuringly.

"There really is no need." I reminded her, hugging her tightly.