Dean Ambrose x Seth Rollins #2

Dean and Seth sat across from each other at the dinner table. Seth had cooked the two of them a great meal to enjoy at their apartment, and now the two of them were sat enjoying each others company. "Thank you for such a lovely evening," Dean smiled.

"You're welcome, I only do it because I love you." Dean blushed at Seth's words, leaning over and holding his hand from across the table.

"Why did you choose me?" Dean asked. He stared over and watched Seth who removed his hand from Dean's grip. He sighed, leaning back in his chair.

"You're the only one that is guaranteed to be by my side and support me in everything that I do. You put the smile on my face every morning until the time I go to sleep." Seth leaned forward grabbing back onto Dean's hand, smirking at the grin on his face.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Dean responded, standing up and walking over to Seth's side of the table, and placed a soft kiss on the top of his head. He then let go of Seth's hand and gathered up the plates. "Let me do these," he told him, walking to the sink. "The quicker it gets done, the quicker we can cuddle," he whispered into Seth's ear sending a shiver down his spine.