Noam Dar #12

I opened up the page of my book, pushing my glasses up my nose, looking up to the top left of the page and began reading. I managed about five minutes before Noam shifted beside me. I ignored him completely, hearing him sigh slightly. It didn't take long before he kept poking my side in an attempt to get my attention. "Can you stop poking me? I'm trying to read."

"I'm bored though." I put my finger in my book to mark my place, turning to look at him.

"What do you want me to do about it? Go find something to do, I'm sure they'll be some jobs that need doing." He sighed shaking his head, looking at me in disgust.

"No, I want to do something with you." I giggled at him, showing him my book.

"There are some books over there, go and grab one if you want to do something with me." Noam sighed kicking his feet off of the shoulder and picking one up.

As expected he lasted about five minutes before he was back annoying me. "Noam, please, what do you want?"

"Can we go out, this books boring." I looked at the book he was reading.

"I'm not surprised, it's a romance novel." He sighed, kicking back on the sofa, pouting. "Fine, as long as you go and grab me my bookmark."

"Of course!" He screamed, moving the fastest he'd gone all day.