Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins #24

Seth looked across, catching the controller that Dean chucked him, both taking their positions side by side on the sofa, cross legged and focused.

"This is going to be a doddle," Seth spoke up, pressing all the buttons to load their game up.

"How do you know that, you've not seen me play this game before." Seth rolled his eyes at Dean, shaking his head at his smirk. "What? You can't just presume that you're going to beat me."

"I'm not presuming, I know I'll whoop you at this, you just have to look on the internet to know that." Dean shrugged his shoulders, turning away from Seth, staring at the screen instead.

"You can't say a word, what if I win?"
Seth rolled his eyes again, admiring Dean's relentless streak, persistent on the idea that a victory was potential.

"As confident as you are, I can tell you right now, you winning is not an option." He leaned across and nudged Dean in the side making her squirm, loading their game up for the start of round one.

"You wait Rollins, you're underestimating my power, I've been practicing, you just wait." The two of them began the game, embroiling in a competitive start, but as expected there was only one possible outcome.