Dean Ambrose #47

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself attached to a beating machine. I instantly recognised where I was, looking down and seeing numerous cables connected to me. I looked across and saw Dean smiling down at me. "Hey you." He whispered, leaning forwards and kissing the top of my head.

"What happened?" My voice sounded husky and tired, startling me slightly.

"You were in a bit of an accident, a car crashed into you when we were on hands free, so luckily I managed to get to you and get you an ambulance." I tried to lift my arm in the air but I couldn't do it, the pain throbbing.

"I'm so glad you managed to get to me, who knows what could have happened." Dean nodded taking a hold of my hand, squeezing it gently. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I think this is your medication talking," Dean whispered brushing the hair out of my face.

"No it's not, I know what I'm saying, and I really mean it, you saved me." He shook his head and kisses my cheek.

"I didn't do anything darling, just what any loving boyfriend would do, I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and I'm going to stay here and look after you until you're back up on those feet." I weakly smiled and squeezed his hand, sighing at the situation I found myself.