Johnny Gargano #13

I'd become accustomed to the sounds of small cries behind the door over the past couple of days, knocking and hearing his whispers to come in.

I stepped in once again, walking over and hugging Johnny's frame in my arms. "Come on sweetheart, it's alright," I whispered, softly rubbing his back.

"I don't want to be left alone Y/N, I can't do all this by myself." The pain in his voice tore me apart, knowing exactly what had caused it. "I need Tommaso, I need you."

"I know you do darling, but trust me, I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here with you through it all." All I could hear were his little sobs of sorrow, his pleas for support.

"I don't know what to do next, where does Johnny wrestling go from here?" I pulled away from him, wiping his tear stained cheeks.

"You stand on your own two feet, and you show Ciampa he made the wrong decision turning his back on you, and I'll be with you the entire time." He nodded, his tears slowly drawing to a halt.

"Thank you," he barely whispered, staring up at me with those beautiful eyes he owned.

"You're welcome, now promise me you'll stop crying, we've got more important things to worry about." He nodded, leaning forwards and pecking my lips, as one of his final tears slowly clung to my bottom lip, sending a small shiver down my spine.