Characters

The story is set in the fictional country of Korland in Europe.

In a small of town of Korland called Green Cally, lived a family.

Kristen Middleton, mother of four and a divorcee. She bore three children with her first husband, Dean Pierce; and another with her second husband, Paul Middleton.

Audrey Olivia Pierce

A tall and pretty brunette with angelic blue eyes born on December 21st to Kristen and Dean Pierce

A tall and pretty brunette with angelic blue eyes born on December 21st to Kristen and Dean Pierce. Nineteen years old.

Passionate for dancing and started learning ballet since she was six years old. Other hobbies include singing, cooking and calligraphy.

In sophomore year of a college in Portlake, a big city of Korland and two hours away from Green Cally. Works two jobs.

Loves children and gets along with her sisters and brother. Not a firm believer in love especially after her parents' divorce.

Vanessa Elizabeth Pierce

A senior in high school of Green Cally and living with her family

A senior in high school of Green Cally and living with her family. Soft blonde hair with striking blue eyes, similar to her elder sister. Born on April 4th and is sixteen years old.

Plays guitar, drums and an amateur pianist. Has a sweet singing voice and popular in school for it.

On being ridiculously insisted by her elder sister, gave all her attention to singing practice and improving her skills.

Not that she doesn't love to sing, but her true passion was writing. Maintains a small, green hard cover book to write her original songs and poems but placed more focus on singing and school and hence, mostly conceals her book nowadays.

Jake Elliot Pierce

A young boy with dark brown eyes and brown hair similar to her elder sister, Audrey. The youngest and only son of Dean and Kristen, born on June 6th. Thirteen years old.

Kylie Jennifer Middleton

The only child of Kristen and Paul Middleton, born on January 27th. Inherited mother's big gray eyes and her father's auburn hair. Nine years old.

******************************

Hi!!!! Book three!! This is surreal!

Welcome one and all! *takes a bow*

This is just a character list which I believe will help you understand the story better. There are more characters but I put this up for you to get an idea of the family.

First chapter is up as well. I hope you'll like the tone I'm setting.

LOTS OF FUN TO COME! Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think. That's all I want from you :)

Have a nice day! ❤