121. Building Walls

"Oh, perfect! Perfect!" The photographer exclaimed as he clicked continuous shots of Audrey.

She was dressed in a white frock with sweets and cookies to give her an innocent look, yet she managed to capture the underlying theme of mischief and cleverness.

Vanessa heard as the staff members talked about how exceptionally well Audrey was doing and how it meant that the shoot will be over before schedule.

"So does it mean that we'll have a break between this and Vanessa's shoot?" Someone asked.

"Yes." The director said. "V's night shoot can't start until the sun sets. We'll be done hours before that."

They cheered in happiness, which Audrey heard and just laughed.

"She said she'll have a hard time in this shoot," Jeff said to Vanessa as they looked on, "now look at her. Everyone has fallen for her."

"She seemed confident after coming back from Cedric's house."

Jeff glanced at Vanessa, who said the statement with a straight face but her voice betrayed annoyance.

The shoot got over pretty soon and Audrey went home.

Vanessa sat, waiting for her outdoor shoot to start.

The Americana released a new song written by Vanessa Pierce: listen here!

The new single of The Americana will leave you with a piece of Vanessa Pierce's blue heart.

An analysis of the lyrics to There For Me: An Unwritten Letter to Caleb?

Vanessa read through the major headlines and could see the song becoming the new talk of the town.

Jeff came to get her. "They're ready. Let's go."

He noticed her thoughtful expression and added, "empty your mind now and leave this room."

Vanessa's shoot took her to a busy street, which was surrounded by guards.

She dived right into character. It came naturally to her.