77. A Day

Audrey Pierce and Ethan Parker will give you serious couple goals this weekend.

New York City, October 5th.

After what seemed like a drought of years where everyone suffered after not getting to see this adorable, young couple in public, this morning, the couple stepped out to grab breakfast together at a restaurant in Manhattan. 

Audrey had been beside her sister Vanessa after the latter was involved with in a shooting last month. Vanessa was reportedly quite shaken up by the incident, even losing consciousness at the Summer Music Festival! Luckily, Audrey took up the role of being the big sisters and supported her mentally. 

Ethan was patient with her, giving his girlfriend the time she needs with her family. (Goooals).

The two have seemed to have decided to come out of the privacy and put an end to the rumours that they are breaking up. The rumours suffered after there was no news of them. 

The sweet kiss they shared after their Sunday morning breakfast assures us that our worries were in vain. These two are too much in love to break up.. and so are we!

*****

Monica Heart stepped out of her car from the driver side and quickly went inside the studio. 

Audrey was talking to her vocal coach when she entered.

"Hi." She said and placed her handbag on a sofa.

Audrey looked back and smiled. "You're early."

The two hugged. 

"Yeah, the meeting got over early. Are your lessons still going on?"

"I think I'll be able to stop if you insist to someone." Audrey said and looked at her coach with puppy eyes.

The brown haired woman laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'm fine with it. But only if you practice extra tomorrow."

"I will!" Audrey replied, dismissively.

The coach nodded her goodbye at Monica and turned to look at Audrey before leaving. "I'll make sure you do."

Monica whistled. "She seems scary strict."

"She's scary and strict. Vocal lessons are my least favourite thing to do in a day."

"I remember dreading for my violin classes." Monica said with nostalgia. "I never looked forward for it, but now I play it like I'm breathing."

"I can't relate. I sometimes sound like I'm rather not breathing when I hit notes higher than my range."

"You have Vanessa to take over for that."

"For now. Everyone wants me to sing just like her soon so I can't be a topic of liability."

"Even she took years to be where she is, yet there was something that kept her incomplete. I've told you, without you, she wouldn't have gotten the contract."

Audrey gave her a half smile. She never liked Monica's condescending attitude towards Vanessa.

"Well, I still got practice more."

"No amount of practice is ever enough. Talking from experience."

"But this is much should be enough to deserve a break. Have you eaten?"

****

"I literally was here six hours ago." Audrey said as she looked around the lavish restaurant.

"Yeah. I saw the article." Monica said from the other side of the table. "This is the only place I eat out at. Other celebrities prefer this, too."

"I know. The security and service is nice here."