Love in the Air

"Duke?!" Sky replied with equal astonishment. Ears pricked, the Siberian husky turned around to face the big dog. Her blue eyes shone with delight as she gazed into his brown ones. Max didn't even notice that his mouth was open in bewilderment until Gidget shut it for him. "How did you get here?" Duke asked, his tail wagging a million miles per hour. Smiling, Sky answered, "A few days after you left, I thought about what you said and I decided to come here. Did the journey go alright for you?" Nuzzling the husky, Duke began recounting their long trip home as they walked away. Max and Gidget smiled at the two before heading for the dance floor...

Glancing around the apartment, Norman finally found his best friend hiding in a dark corner. Bounding over, he cried, "Come on Tiberius! Let's have some fun!" The hawk rapidly shook his head. "Norman, I'd rather not! This is my least favorite holiday!" he hissed silently. Turning back around, the guinea pig reasoned with his friend, "There's nothing wrong with-" However, he didn't finish as a beautiful guinea pig on the dance floor caught his attention. Noticing that his little friend seemed distracted, Tiberius followed his gaze. "How about you go talk to her," he suggested quietly. Nodding his head, Norman was barely aware of anything around him as he walked over to the gray and white guinea pig. Sighing, the old hawk backed up even farther into the shadows, unaware of a pair of eyes watching him from across the room...

"This party is legit!" Snowball cried as Leonard played the music at a high volume. Satisfied, Pops went off to find Chloe. The rabbit looked to his left at Ozone, who seemed to be staring at something else. Following the cat's gaze, Snowball chuckled to himself. He's been hit by Cupid's arrow! he thought to himself. Indeed, Ozone had his sights on an orange tabby cat with green eyes. "Hey guys, I'm going to talk to her," the hairless cat declared as he marched over to the tabby. He was about to say something when, suddenly, romantic music began playing. Leonard and Snowball laughed their heads off until a look from Ozone silenced them. Quickly, the poodle switched back to party music. Turning around to face the tabby, Ozone received a slap to the face. "Huh, that looks familiar," Snowball murmured to Leonard as he stopped giggling. Just then, Chloe ran by with Pops following close behind, sending the rabbit and poodle into another fit of laughs...