An Army Diminished

Panting heavily, Duke glared at Danger. Both dogs were a bloody mess. Their fur littered the ground in between them. "You know you can't stop me. You'll just end up in the vet's office like last time. Or worse, I could kill you," Danger snarled. "No way that's gonna happen!" Snowball shouted as he and Tattoo dashed over to Duke's side. Laughing, the pit bull boasted, "I can take you all down with one paw tied behind my back!"

"Really? Than prove it! Your army is gone!" Gidget's voice could be heard as she emerged from the camper with everyone else who was inside. "And we still have ours!" Max added as he stood by his girlfriend. Duke watched as Danger looked around for his comrades. However, their dead bodies littered the docks and the pit bull was surrounded by the Unified Pets. Fear flickered in his remaining eye.

But the flicker was only brief as Danger sneered, "I still have tricks for you guys left!" Without another word, the pit bull leaped over Ozone and Nitro. Landing on the ground behind the two cats, he took off running along the docks. Snarling, Ozone gave chase, Nitro close behind. "Get Lily and everyone else who's severely injured out of here!" Snowball commanded Tattoo before following his friends. After helping Lily onto Tattoo's back, Duke raced after the rabbit. "You heard Snowball, go!" Max called as he led a small group. By now, fifteen animals were following Danger...