Not the End...

"It's time to CELEBRATE!" a pug cried, his tail wagging nonstop. A skinny black cat and his brother yowled in agreement while a red-tailed hawk screeched. A bloodhound howled with joy as he brought forth a basket of treats. Excited, a guinea pig threw confetti into the air just as a voice hissed, "What do you people think you're doing?!" Frightened, they all turned around slowly to find a hairless cat with one eye standing beside a silver and white Pomeranian. A moment later, several others appeared from the shadows.

"Hey Rex and Rocky, how-" the pug started to say but was interrupted as Rocky barked, "Quiet Henry!" Looking at the guinea pig and bloodhound, he added, "Roger, Hugo, clean this up." Rex glared at the two cat brothers in the clearing. "I thought you two were more responsible!" he spat. "Rufus, did you even think that our children were sleeping?!" a female red-tailed hawk scolded. Lowering his head, Rufus mumbled, "Sorry Rosa..."

"Geez guys. You're acting like a bunch of toddlers!" a goose shouted as he and a giant snake arrived at the scene. "Ricky, calm down," a slender mutt murmured as she followed behind them with a scruffy mutt at her side. "Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down Venus when these idiots are throwing a party?!" Ricky exclaimed. "But the prophecy has come to an end," Henry muttered.

"It's not over, not yet," a raspy voice whispered. Jumping, everyone turned around to find an ancient golden eagle. "Stella, what is it?" Rex asked, trying to hide the fear inside of him. Gazing at the animals assembled before her, Stella spoke quietly, "I have received a new prophecy." She closed her eyes briefly. When she reopened them, they were a bright white color. As if terrified, the golden eagle trembled as she rasped, "Unless the fifteen reunite once again, terror will reign down on the city..."

Coming Soon...

The Secret Life of Pets (Book Four) Aftermath