Girls Hangout Once More

"Alright girls, you ready?!" Gidget cried. Her question was followed with a chorus of cheers. Giggling, Gidget continued, "Okay, we are going to play a game called 'Spin and Question', created by me and my mother." With those words, she motioned towards Linda. Just then, Chloe presented an empty water bottle and placed it upon the table. "Who would like the honors?" the tabby asked. Nudging Linda, Gidget suggested, "How about you Mom?" Smiling, Linda agreed and spun the bottle. Slowing down, it stopped in front of Little Blue.

"Okay, uh... give me a second... what do you think your future will be like?" Linda asked the young cat. Biting her lip, Little Blue merely shrugged her shoulders. "Come on, you've got to have some plans for the future!" Sky and Lily exclaimed. All eyes turned towards the young cat. Sighing, Little Blue mumbled, "I don't know, I guess only time will tell." Reaching for the bottle, she gave it a good spin.

"Chloe, would you rather horrible food or Pops and cake?" Little Blue asked. Gasps went around the table. Speechless, it took Chloe a few moments before she finally answered, "I'm going with... horrible food." Laughter went all around. Rolling her eyes, Chloe whacked the bottle, which flew and bonked Pepper on the head. "Chloe, it's SPIN, not WHACK!" Sky teased. "Technically, it's Pepper's turn now," Angel whispered to Lisa, who nodded in reply.

"Let's see... Pepper, how did you lose half your tail?" Chloe questioned, receiving a punch to the shoulder from Gidget. Glancing over her shoulder at what was left of her tail, Pepper answered truthfully, "I lost it to a very large dog. My turn to spin!" Linda couldn't help but cry, "Make sure you spin it!" The girls burst out laughing while the bottle paused at Lisa. The guinea pig shouted with delight.

"Someone really wanted to be picked," Chloe murmured to Lily while Pepper asked, "What do you like the most about Norman?" A dreamy look came over Lisa as she replied, "His kindness. He's so nice to everyone. And he's also very cute!" Giggles went around as Lisa managed to get the bottle spinning, soon landing on Angel. The young hawk fell backwards from surprise.

Thinking for a moment, Lisa batted her aqua blue eyes and asked sweetly, "Do you have a boyfriend?" Startled by the question, Angel stammered, "WHAT?! NO! You people are crazy! Why would I have a boyfriend?!" Lily, Sonya, Sky, and Chloe shared a sideways glance while Gidget persisted, "Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend Angel? If not, I have a feeling you have a crush on a certain someone..." Angel frowned at the Pomeranian and muttered, "You're creeping me out right now." Taking the bottle, the hawk spun it and everyone watched as it landed on Lily.

Dread spread across Lily's face as Angel asked, "Do you love Ozone?" Hissing, Lily spat as she yelled, "NO WAY! Even if we were the last cats on this earth, I still wouldn't date him! Heck, I might as well date a dog!" Finished with her yelling, Lily took a deep breath to calm herself. "Dang..." Little Blue mumbled. Relaxed, the orange tabby spun the bottle.

"Sonya!" Lily shouted, startling the female pug. Tilting her head sideways, Lily went on, "Have you ever noticed how you look almost identical to Mel?" Everyone else began tilting their heads in certain angles and murmurs of agreement went around the table. Biting her lip, Sonya mumbled, "No, I haven't really noticed." Shrugging her shoulders, she added, "Probably because we're the same breed." The others took that for an answer as the bottle spun round and round.

"Do you have a favorite child?" Sonya asked Linda. Gidget scowled at the female pug while her mother replied softly, "They're all my favorites." Gidget breathed out a sigh of relief. Ever so gently, Linda gave the bottle a spin and watched it stop in front of Sky.

"How do you like New York City so far?" Linda questioned Sky. Pondering over the question for a while, Sky answered, "It's a very beautiful city. I really love it here, especially when I'm with Duke." Lisa and Pepper batted their eyes teasingly while Chloe and Lily giggled quietly. Rolling her eyes, Sky took the bottle and gave it a good spin.

Gidget watched carefully as the water bottle settled in front of her. Smiling, Sky asked politely, "What would be your most favorite activity in the entire world be?" All eyes turned towards the Pomeranian inquisitively. But Gidget didn't need time to think about the answer, for she already knew it as she responded, "I honestly don't care what I'm doing, just as long as I'm with Max." Taking the bottle, she spun it and piped up, "Let's see who's going to be questioned..."