Intrusion

Startled, Gidget and Sky quickly put up their paws, ready to start throwing punches at random. Laughing, Danger spoke reassuringly, "Ladies, relax. We mean you no harm. We're only taking you hostage." His remark was followed by laughter from the three dogs who accompanied him. Growling, Sky spat, "You'll have to drag us then if you're gonna do that!" Bringing out a long rope, Danger sneered, "You know, we were hoping for an easier way."

Baring their teeth, Gidget and Sky leaped into action. Sky bowled over a black Labrador and a Rottweiler while Gidget kicked a white greyhound in the jaw. Chaos broke out as the strays tried to capture the two girls. Furniture stood no chance against the fighting dogs, either being toppled over or broken.

"GIDGET!" Sky's yelp brought Gidget to stop punching the greyhound in his face. The Pomeranian realized with dread that a German shepherd had her jaws clasped around the Siberian husky's throat. If Sky tried anything, she would be killed. Just then, teeth grasped Gidget's scruff as the Rottweiler mumbled, "Don't do anything foolish, you hear me?!"

Suddenly, a crash could be heard at the window. "What was that?" the greyhound asked, glancing at his comrades. Gidget shook her head in disbelief as Tiberius snarled, "You're making a grave mistake, you mangy fleabags."