A Need For a Plan

Gazing around the apartment, Chloe could see all kinds of different reactions. Mel, Buddy, and Sweetpea had fallen deathly silent, glancing at each other. Leonard was staring at his paws, a tear rolling down his cheek. Beside him, Ozone appeared to be trying to figure something out. Norman hugged Tiberius's foot, as if he was afraid to let him go. Meanwhile, a horrified expression lasted for two seconds on the old hawk's face before switching to concern. All the while, Pops rested his head against Chloe.

Duke had turned his gaze up to the heavens above. To his right, Snowball was rubbing his forehead with his paw. To Duke's left, Max and Gidget clung to each other for life. No one spoke for what seemed like centuries.

"We need a plan," Snowball finally declared. A scowl was carved into his face as he went on, "I'm not allowing anyone to be harmed by Danger and his crew. I will not tolerate it!" Glancing to his left, Snowball asked Leonard, "You still have those cameras from January?" The poodle nodded his head while everyone recalled what happened almost four months ago.

Turning towards Ozone, Snowball ordered, "Have the Alley Cats on high alert." The hairless cat opened his mouth to retort but Chloe silenced him with a flying pillow. The white rabbit then added, "Tiberius, you'll serve as air surveillance." The hawk glared at Snowball while Duke calmly pointed out, "Snowball, he's just one bird. You expect him to do this by himself?!"

"How about a little help?" a soft voice from behind startled the group.