Small Talk

"I'm going to need a new nose after this!" Buddy complained as the animals trekked through the drainage pipe. Water dripped from the leaky ceiling onto their heads. Mel and Sweetpea sidled up beside the dachshund. "Hey, how are you today?" the pug asked, one eyebrow raised. Sweetpea chirped quietly. "Fine," Buddy murmured, wondering if his friends were okay themselves. "Not thinking of anything... or anyone?" Mel pressed on. Feeling a little creeped out, Buddy trotted over next to Leonard and Pops...

Hearing a small sigh just behind him, Tiberius chuckled slightly as he remarked, "If I'm assuming correctly Norman, I would say that you're thinking of Lisa at this very moment." From where he sat on the old hawk's back, Norman replied, "I miss her so much. I just can't wait for our next date!" And I can't wait to hangout with you again... the hawk thought sadly. He had given up on almost all hope that he and the young guinea pig would spend time together like old times. Swallowing back tears, Tiberius continued onwards...

"Uh, girls, can I ask you something?" Ozone whispered to Chloe and Gidget. "You just did," Chloe retorted, swishing her tail. Rolling her eyes at Chloe, Gidget nodded her head. Taking a deep breath, Ozone asked, "Do you have any love advice that I could use?" Snorting, Chloe sneered, "You're asking the wrong person for that! Next time, try Pops!" Rolling her eyes once more at Chloe, Gidget advised, "All I can say is that you should be yourself." Chloe was about to say something when Gidget silenced her by stepping on her paw. "Thanks," Ozone whispered, his head filled with delightful thoughts of Lily...

"So, who else is going to be down here?" Duke asked, walking right behind Max and Snowball. Thinking for a moment, Snowball replied, "Well, I sent the Flushed Pets to inform pets and strays alike about this place. To answer your question, I would say a majority of the city." Max and Duke shared an astonished look just as Snowball cried out, "Welcome to the Cool Zone!"