Crimes of Danger

Taking a deep breath, Snowball whispered, "I'm sorry to hear about that Duke, I truly am." Looking at the rest, he continued, "Danger has caused a lot of trouble and death all over the city. Ever since he murdered his own father, it was clear that he had chosen the path of violence and suffering."

Clearing his throat, Snowball began recollecting memories, "I know for a fact he's killed several Flushed Pets and Alley Cats in the past." Ozone piped up, "Like Rex the Ruthless. He used to lead the Alley Cats before I did. I heard rumors that Danger murdered him." Nodding his head solemnly, Snowball went on, "His gang has also caused some trouble."

Just then, Pops asked quietly, "Who was Ranger's father?" Scratching his head, Ozone replied, "I think it was a pit bull named Marty." Biting his lip, the old basset hound averted his gaze. "Uh, what kind of trouble did his gang cause?" Buddy asked.

Sighing, Snowball answered, "He sent two spies, Killer and Shadow, to get insight on the Flushed Pets a year and a half ago. During that time, I guess Ripper fell for Shadow. Anyways, we finally figured out that they were spies and there was a terrible fight. As a result, Killer lost his bottom jaw and his front paws because of the Viper. Shadow got metal plating on her back while she left Ripper speechless. Literally speechless."

Mel and Buddy shuddered at the thought. Chloe and Pops, meanwhile, seemed to be in deep thought. Gulping, Max dared to ask, "Why is Danger like this?" Looking the small dog in the eye, Snowball answered grimly, "He wants to take over New York City. In order to do that, he has to kill me and Ozone."