Farewell For Now

One by one, everyone either crawled off the bus or plain rolled out. "Oh, how I missed you!" Chloe cried as she got down and started kissing the ground. Seconds later, she was wiping her tongue as she muttered, "But not your taste!" Leonard, Pepe, and Peanut snickered quietly as the camera kept rolling. Spying them, Chloe narrowed her eyes. "You might wanna run..." Duke murmured as he backed away. Just then, Chloe started chasing the three dogs.

"Uh... bye?" Mel called after them. Shrugging his shoulders, he helped Buddy inside the apartment building. As Gidget watched, all her friends began to go their separate ways. "Puffball, just to let you know, I had Myron and a couple of others clean up your apartment for you," Pops spoke up as he strolled by. "Thank you," Gidget replied softly.

Just then, Gidget felt another's presence as Max piped up, "Can't seem to get Duke and Sky to separate at the moment while they're kissing. Snowball and Tattoo are trying to make them go home." A few yards behind the small dog, Gidget could see what he was talking about. "Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" Max asked inquisitively. Gazing into his eyes, Gidget answered, "Fine, I guess..." Her boyfriend raised an eyebrow questionably.

Sighing, Gidget mumbled, "Do you think things will ever go back to being normal again?" Licking her cheek, Max whispered, "Yes and no. Only the future knows what's in store for us. For all of us." Silently, Max and Gidget leaned closer to each other. But just before they could share a kiss, Snowball interrupted, "Guys, really?! Go home already!" With that, he shooed them off. "Bye Max!" Gidget called. Looking back, the small dog cried, "Bye Gidget!"