Idea Presented

"Okay, can someone explain to me why the amount of meetings we've had increased ever since Snowball got here?!" Chloe demanded for an answer, slightly irritated. The white rabbit glared at the tabby cat. Clearing his throat, Leonard explained, "Uh, Chloe, Snowball didn't call this meeting." Sweetpea joined the conversation with a series of small chirps and whistles. Just then, Duke answered, "Max and I called this meeting Sweetpea."

Once everyone was settled, Max motioned to Duke to take the spotlight. Bowing his head in gratitude, the big dog announced, "Thirteen days from now, Sky and I are going on a date. I've talked to her and we've both agreed that you guys can come, if you have a lady friend." Whispers immediately went around the room. Stepping forward, Max stated, "Gidget and I are coming, don't worry." Pops was about to say something when Chloe suddenly bonked him on the head.

"I'll be there with Lily, no doubt about that!" Ozone cried, tail high in the air. Leaning over, Snowball murmured to Leonard, "I highly doubt that's going to happen." The two snickered quietly until Ozone shut them up with a glare. Norman's eyes lit up as he exclaimed, "I'll come with Lisa while Tiberius goes with Angel!" Startled, the old hawk covered the guinea pig's mouth with his wing before he could say anything else and smiled nervously.

Resting his chin on his paws, Mel whimpered, "Sweetpea and I don't even have a girlfriend. And even if we did, we wouldn't come." Sweetpea chirped quietly in agreement. Snowball grumbled nearby, "Buddy's dead, what do you two-" However, he didn't finish as Gidget slammed her paw down on his foot. Satisfied, she sat down next to Max, who stuttered, "Uh... I think what Gidget was... trying to say is... you two should never lose hope?" The small dog breathed a sigh of relief when Gidget nodded her head.

Sighing, Mel pointed out, "Then where is Buddy?!"