Emergency Meeting

"I believe that Danger-" Snowball started, only to be interrupted by laughter. "Who names their child that?!" Buddy exclaimed while Mel rolled on the ground. "He named himself that after he killed his father," Snowball muttered. Immediately, the laughter ceased. Clearing his throat, the rabbit went on, "Danger and his group, known as Death and Darkness, reside in Brooklyn. But I have reason to believe that they're coming into Manhattan."

Sighing, he opened a computer that he brought with him and pulled up several pictures. A picture of a Rottweiler appeared on the screen as Snowball informed the assembled pets, "This is Alpha, Danger's second in command. And this is Star." A German shepherd appeared. "I tore her eye out," Tiberius growled, recalling the fight.

Nodding his head, Snowball next pulled up a picture of a Doberman with a metal lower jaw and a white greyhound. "These are Killer and Ghost. Then these are Misty and Shadow," Snowball declared as he pulled up a white Great Dane mix and a wolfhound with husky features. Raising her paw, Chloe asked, "Why do they have metal body parts?"

Sighing, Snowball answered, "During some fights, Danger will sometimes rip off their limbs." The group shuddered at the thought as another image turned up on the computer screen. "This is Mars," Snowball muttered grimly. Max's jaw dropped when he noticed how similar he looked like Duke.

And judging on the expressions on everyone else's faces, the other pets had noticed the similarities.