Freed At Last

"Did you get them yet?" Chloe groaned, rubbing her forehead with her paw. Glaring at the tabby cat, Sky growled, "If he did, we wouldn't be chained to the wall yet!" The two girls snarled at each other. Thinking quickly, Mel stepped in between and cried, "Ladies, you're both pretty! There's no need to fight!" A growl from both of them sent Mel scurrying behind Pops and the two guinea pigs for protection. "I'm not your personal shield!" the basset hound snapped angrily.

"What's going on out there?" Gidget asked. Peering through the window, Chloe replied, "Duke and Danger are fighting in the clearing here. By the looks of things, we might actually win this." After a while, she added, "And Duke was just thrown into the side of a truck." Trembling, Sky whimpered, "I hope Duke is alright." Sweetpea began to chirp something when Mel placed his paw over his beak. However, Chloe grumbled, "And you aren't worried if someone else is getting killed out there?!" Once more, the two began arguing.

"Can everyone shut up for five minutes please?!" Tiberius shouted, getting very irritated. Chloe was about to shout back but Mel placed his paw over her mouth as well. Breathing a sigh of relief, Tiberius listened quietly to the combination locks as he rotated them. Eventually, there was a small click and they snapped open, freeing Sky and Gidget. "Eagle Eye, I'll never doubt your abilities ever again!" Pops declared, patting the old hawk on the back. Shaking her fur, Gidget piped up, "Now that I'm free, I'm gonna kick some butt."